أشرف عثمان للإلكترونيات
أهلا وسهلا بكم ونتمنى أن تستفيد معنا
أشرف عثمان للإلكترونيات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

schematic-VIDEO CASSETTE-monitor-service manual SHASSIS Panasonic Philips SAMSUNG SANYO SHARP SONY toshiba Aiwa AKAI DAEWOO Goldstar HYUNDAI VIDEO Grundig Hitachi JVC LG Mitsubishi National NEC ORION VESTEL Corus-Repair-Plasma-LCD

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم اللهم صل وسلم وبارك على سيدنا ونبينا محمد صل الله عليه وسلم الرجاء من الجميع الدعاء لمدير الموقع بالرحمه والمغفره.

سبحان الله وبحمده .. لاحول ولاقوه الا بالله..لا اله الا انت سبحانك اني كنت من الظالمين .. اللهم صل وسلم وبارك على سيدنا ونبينا محمد صل الله عليه وسلم
https://m.youtube.com/c/ashraf5914?reload=9&reload=9

Requests service manual-schematic- repair

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

الأعلام : Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Male_e10
عدد المساهمات : 2402
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/06/2010
العمر : 63

Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 04, 2010 8:40 pm

• REKORD CT2103 On-screen band.

REKORD CT2103
scheme similar to Saturn ST-2104 and NexonTC1409
Ingredients:
b/p-S4458
STV9302B-frame
TT2140-line transistor
24S08-memory
NTDA9341-3NBG-CPU (processor) (the inscription on the label)
2-line 070 406 2 #
BSC24-N0103-TDKC
Tuner-BXATV170T
On-screen band. Nutrition videusiliteley-110V. When you disable the videoamplifier (the closure of G, R, B on the case) the same image. The resistanceof the OS-12 frame, a lower case 2 ohms. Visible podgarov not. Feeding line110V.

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

And power V.U = 110volt, you're not scared [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

may seem strange, but a similar picture was shot dead at [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Box Chinese, has long been ...

wrote:
but a similar picture was shot dead at
There's like a picture show through a rainbow. Or not?

wrote:
Image no.
wrote:
similar picture was shot dead at
The thought was, and nutritional capacity of STV was potekshaya.
wrote:
V.U = 110volt, you're not scared
without it as well.
Personnel will check ....

Announce, please complete list (stress).

With b / n (no scheme) 110, 26,12,15 V. Sorry UW-180V
Was breakage of the track and R472. This power minus 15 volts to 4 pin personnel. After replacing the screen and the picture is normal, but .. after 5 minutes flew HR chip (by the way was LA78040), we will dig further tomorrow, but today (2 hours) Soccer-Russia-Germany

I have something to malnutrition? Mask or magnetized or off ..? And as for the diodes and naprugi then you can talk

Then wrapped frames and neck are beginning to cut.

AAAA ... and I thought lurks the image .. hurried.
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] Then change the STV!
By the way from the experience .. 1 .. If you lost one of the meals HR + - not a fact that would go beyond
2. Was a case of the rally driver

He remembered me because it was defective when staffing module in UPIMTST-Rubin C-208 [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

wrote:
I have something to malnutrition? Mask or magnetized or off ..?
- Is at
wrote:
Was breakage of the track and R472. This power minus 15 volts to 4-pin HR
- Classics as:
wrote:
frames wrapped and neck begin to cut

wrote:
After replacing the screen and the picture is normal, but .. after 5 minutes flew HR chip (by the way was LA78040)
+
wrote:
b/p-S4458
= Kitaezny typical 3-transistor UPS that "puchit, buggy and sausage at the author ... How to repair - a hundred times described ...

wrote:
after 5 minutes flew HR
But where at this time tester was?

Put STV9302B (standing LA78040), changed the capacity in obvyazke-all works fine.

Voltmeter on the spacecraft and to measure postoyanku if it is there, immediately turn off (CRT zarezhesh) and to treat staff.
Yuritsh wrote:
This is a reflection of it. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Damn, too late. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 04, 2010 8:57 pm

• multiTEC MIRA5100 In the picture the blue toffees.

Chassis PT90. The video processor STV2246C. After measuring the voltage and test capacitors
in his trim - has been replaced by a new one. Image is normal.

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالأحد ديسمبر 05, 2010 1:55 am

• HORIZONT 54CTV-655-1-4 Bands on the image and a spot in the bottom right corner.

Ingredients: pct-ina84c641ns-068pamyat8583e, video-ila8362ans, BP-eu1, buz90a, Wed-d1650 pet22-02, KR-tda3654q,VLF tda1519a.
Came from the burnt MUSIC, reason, has not gone Conder C702.
Everything works, but the image moves on dioganali to the lower right corner tothe upper left corner of the transparent strips of 3cm. Power to all nodes inthe norm. Changed the litas to the BP, CP, KR.VU.Chut basking elektorlit S701(100 * 50B) I, too, but still warm, although the supply is normal.
B +-115V, KR-26B, B-200V, percent-5c.

By AV band too? What napruga on S701? (17.5 volts) VT 700 (KT972G) checked? dimensions on H and V in the norm?

Quote:
Changed the litas to the PD
A network electrolyte forgot?

wrote:
Quote:
Changed the litas to the PD
A network electrolyte forgot?
Damn now poienyayu, about him too much ...

wrote:
By AV band too? What napruga on S701? (17.5 volts) VT 700 (KT972G) checked? dimensions on H and V in the norm?
Yes, all Pitalov in normal and image without distortion, CT 972 and me, for AV is not checked, now gone.

Network bank has changed, no change, tried to connect to AV also unchanged.

Try to throw TMS-45

I did me when I MUSIC dostoval yet.

If there is an oscillation, then look at them naprugu S701 (whether saws). Not for nothing after all heats.

That picture is not bad - not at all clear line noise from the chassis if not from outside? Try to disable loop degaussing-yourself vstrechyalos not but remember where you read that guys whole telly plowed, and the noise loop Nawada. And besides LTL B.P.proveryal Che still with 801, S802, S806, S809, and S.R.prover harness SCI-rezyuki to match par. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

audi sorry, could not understand AV for the noise is?

Every photo you could lay out?

wrote:
audi sorry, could not understand AV for the noise is?
According to AV interference is, tomorrow will lay out the photo, go to sleep.

And BP desirable and S817.R818 check-unless of course a hindrance vysokochyastotnaya, though?? as they say how much detail, so many faults! [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Try disabling the loop-demagnetization himself did not vstrechyalos but remember where you read that guys whole telly plowed, and the noise loop Nawada. In the idea, I too kozhetsya it, because in the lower right corner and there is a magnetized spot, and just out of this spot come the band.

And you have a speaker connected? I once something similar because of the VLF was dinimika disabled and looking for interference on the video. (VLF and excited!)

generally yes - disable everything slowly - perhaps when and disappear

All in a row is it? Speaker and a noose? Or Che there? [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

OS, sucker, pay TV tube ... [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Of the loop is indeed possible. I was in my practice, such a case. Only there were wide strips about 2 cm, darker than the iso, and moved slowly up and down. A defect lay in the fact that the second anode "burnt" mikrodorozhka directly to the loop, made a hole there, and "through" there. Disables loop - the picture perfect, includes - and this crap. Posistors thought, changed, nifiga ... then looked closely - there is. Track varnished, loop insulated. That's all. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

It lit the chain of contrast (yark. us.,) Is worth approximately percent of controls.
Less commonly, the capacity of Nutrition tuner next to the tuner.

Conder said that about +This contrast of the S117 and S422 12V tuner, vryat whether they are guilty. Check C702 and R704 are parallel to the primary TMS, I do not like that S701 is heated, if it is 17.5 volts, it should not get warm, the oscilloscope to look that it is happening.

Quite right, old telly, LTL "white" ... they have long been under the braid should be ... [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

And where is the culprit (drain boards written!) Has not woken up yet? [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Photo view would be easier to identify. In general, suppose he shall take off the antenna and the AV cable and see the results, but after KRENok ostsilografom look could bring?

About the photo and about AV is written above, read carefully! I doubt that he is stuck with the telly cable repairs. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

First sfotkal I struggled of course the quality of gelatin to be better, what can you do the phone. Further, a spot in the lower right corner will not retract the outer loop degaussing zelenoe.Ne shadow mask is.
Master lomaster because I have a C702 MUSIC flew was soldering is bad, I changed him, and with it the norm was when propoyal cleared output.

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 08, 2010 5:00 am

SHARP CV-2131M
White horizontal line at the top.
Problem solved by replacing the capacitor voltdobavki S502.

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 08, 2010 5:00 am

SANYO CE29YS2 Chassis FC6-B
When you turn goes to the defense, after a few inclusions, or forcibly closing the key supply personnel can see the picture of interference in the frame.
Strongly heated frame and keys 18 and -18. The reason chipovskom capacitor trim personnel 2700r (S504)

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 08, 2010 5:05 am

Panasonic TX-25P80T chassisMX-10

Ingredients: MX-1910

Fades the image on the left of the screen when the reception from the antennaand the AV, without a signal on a blue background, too.

In the photo three horizontal light bands, but this is due to shoot with mobilephones, in reality, pure blue background.

The video processor TB1251.
All food is normal, with no ripple.
On the video amplifier - PIN 20, 21, 22, clipped signal goes along the lines of
The inputs videoprotsesora - Yin (pin 39), Synh in (pin 38) signal is normal -no cutoffs
The video processor changed
Almost all of the electrolytes around the GPU has changed,
Just in case, changed the firmware.
No change at all manipulations.

From the words of the master problem began to occur gradually, first loomed acouple of centimeters, with heating becomes normal.
Over time, Black has reached the center of the screen and with heatingnepropadala.

Where to dig next?

Look at SIOH D551 and watched to see if he was at 30 feet on the IC 601 and IC1101. And one more, please take a look. Does the scan in the TV without the module teletext, no tuner, no rear-switcher? If not hard [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

wrote:
Does the scan in the TV without the module teletext, no tuner, no rear-switcher?
It in order to [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] Related note? [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

To simply help you against? (And very handy to know)

wrote:
You are against?
I am only for! Just the author himself would take the initiative. In the end it is the same he needs.

The problem turned out to be a break of the resistor R584 on the FBP-IN.
, No tuner, no rear-switcher blue screen with graphics, without the module Teletext - normal image.
Thank you all!

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس ديسمبر 09, 2010 4:11 pm

• TX-29F250T chassis GP2 Picture shifted to the left and the center band (inversion).

TX-29F250T GP2 image shifted to the left in the middle band (inversion)
composition.
PROCESSOR SDA5550M,
videoprots VSP9415BVKC3
Audio MSP3410GAB83
HR LA7876N
received after the workshop resolder personnel, memory
The owner said that the firmware was changed in the future repairs denied
can anyone encountered such trouble give advice
yaproveril nutrition on emkosyam BP in the sweep to more flattery
while the head of that does not come except the service and it is not

Composition credited to. Chassis must be GP2A. And the picture of the defect is desirable.

I sort of tried to comply with the rules but it is certainly clear that the novice

As we have with the rays from slipping? core voltage? size both horizontally and vertically? OS tested? in the service been?

Look at SIOH S565, ostsilograf you have?

karinka clear just from the right side shows the left edge of the image, and the old firmware in the workshop has not been saved
ostsilograf Zavriev try to find the owner but he says with such a defect, and gave the dog here vchem poryta

And graphics, too biased, or center, as it should?

Here you look - that look like?

that's about the schedule I do not remember all zavta vkuchu gather and include what would make this picture, along with graphics and must be sought Services

it seems only a picture cheche was

At just fucking kin - and the reason for the phase shift - flash.

I certainly will try to search the firmware but how to find a home that is the question and the host for more than three years with this Telico latch on workshops

I certainly will try to search the firmware but how to find a home that is the question and the host for more than three years with this Telico latch on workshops will try again tomorrow to talk to him on the subject
how it all began

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

wrote:
And here is my picture
Where?

EW circuit checked?

izvenyayus, learned to stick pictures. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

not in the chain from the point and BP I proshol dig up the whole box, I would not want it not because deshovyh here if run out of all the ideas then warn the host and begin to do .....

friends, thank you for helping newcomers on the board tomorrow will find progromator zalyu both flash and I will try the theme does not want to close until we win this model because the owner was tired with this set to hang and I am not used was produced.

There without programming chudnenko control of the service is sewn.

And let's Options [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] under its PROM TVR4G8-15 VER2.10

And the hell his options? Especially because they are not in business!
This is the firmware, but it can be edited in native service.

hi everyone today has filled two firmware none went ukogo may still have on-board Founded nadpisTVR4G8-15 VER 2.10 is probably my firmware

As it is "not gone"? On the other firmware is the same bug?

No one firmware personnel missing and the other for a few seconds of raster poyavvlyaetsya then propodaet and what is not controlled by either the buttons or remote control

wrote:
for a few seconds later propodaet poyavvlyaetsya screen and nothing is not controlled by either the buttons or remote control
Screen appears normal, not biased? If the case is in the firmware - I have a TV at home, but now will not be able to merge - the table is busy. If the client is willing to wait a couple of days later lay.

kagda raster appears he had no picture and no picture of displacement not inastroit at this point can not he neslushaetsya no buttons or remote control

wrote:
, And the hell his options? Especially because they are not in business!
This is the firmware, but it can be edited in native service.

brother you drop me how to enter the service, I'll try

wrote:
how to enter the service
Clean up the volume to 0. You put a timer for 30 minutes. At the same time shrugging on the remote Display (window-plus) and on the muzzle Vol-.

yes the service has gone but service functions I have accomplished nothing. Maybe there is somewhere out there is reading the factory firmware?

wrote:
some of them will affect the phase?
No. I gave you a link above on another forum. Everything depends on the ligaments of the two chips. I was there lecturing dumps. Try pozalivat.

well tomorrow will try to fill them

Here is the promised firmware, try it. Merged with 100% of the staff.

Firmware deleted - is in the archive.

The author has disappeared, apparently, the box is done.

Jeka_s today I took two memory 24s64 that I have filled in and told me that under these flash memory of this little under what they say the memory

wrote:
today took two memory 24s64 that I have filled in and told me that under these flash memory of this little under what they say the memory
There is 24LS32, and everything in it perfectly intermeddle. A 64-I double the volume, so that is something you do not say something. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

SVictCh I understand so that they have on every model has its own firmware in my model one to one and the firmware (TVR4G8-15 VER2.10)

Try it, might go. By the way, that so long hung collect? Or in extreme cases, Chameleon, there is already four (!) Parts. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

I first came across such a problem is usually defective circuit and everything is done ilemintarno wisely and flashing it now I realized the other vylezesh not have to take their

When I brought the memory of standing on the panels but can be seen that it was heated dryer

Specify a title
I like and create one but when I began to print additional [RESOLVED], it is not vlaziet

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس ديسمبر 09, 2010 4:16 pm

• Akira 14FES1Bn Blue-pink screen.

TV Akira 14FES1Bn blue and pink screen

percent EASTKIT 8821CPNG4RJI
Memory 24s16
audio la4267
frame La78040
bp to 4 IP passthrough.
Good day! Tv turns on, the schedule is in tv mode, the screen lights up with abarely visible pink noise. station hardly finds. If there is a good signal,instead of 5i channels are 2a, and then not know what - not visible image."Snow" on the screen there. While AV is the video, but without color.Does not work none of the systems (checked an alarm GLOBO 4100C tuner). But thevideos kept not long after various chaotic time disappears and appears on"AKIRA"-logo on moving ekranu.ne despite the fact that the videocontinues to be. Went into service, after draining the firmware of the tv. Filledthe new firmware., This. does not help. Gaugeable naprugi on proce-feeding isthe norm. Changed 8MHz quartz at 8.86 MHz-mode video sync failure. ivse same.Otpaival IF from the tuner, it is nothing to do with. Roast thoroughly percent- does not help.
What could it be?? Can anyone have any thoughts on this?

wrote:
Roast thoroughly percent-does not help.
Need to change it and not fried, but first you need to carefully check the passage of the drive,
settings in the service and the quality of the firmware. Voltage must be submitted to the topic in volts.

thought so .... Hoped that still does not work in it. Thank you for pomosch.Prots change will not. Mal. Diagon. Price 45 ue. A value of percent-35 ye, - call asking ...

Sooner surrendered krymchanin, I would have struggled! [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

with which to compete?? With the processor?? This TV I had half a year ago. And comes with a fault-periodic appearance of a pink screen! It worked, and sometimes chaotic, occasionally he has a pink screen. I was looking for a long time until the fry percent. Heated building his hair dryer, cure him of this problem. 2a months worked without a problem, since again, but now I specifically pink screen and more or anything. True, the added side-issues such as (In AV there is a video, only without the color. Does not work none of the systems (checked an alarm GLOBO 4100C tuner). But the video is held not long after various chaotic time disappears and you see ' AKIRA "-logo on moving ekranu.ne despite the fact that the video continues to be.) I was hoping that maybe tying, but seems to be the new telly, not to say that the tank dry ... In total, I've at least a month with him struggling, he's not worth it simply, most likely sporting interest [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] . Hobbies [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

wrote:
This TV I had half a year ago. And comes with a fault-periodic appearance of a pink screen! It worked, and sometimes chaotic, occasionally he has a pink screen. I was looking for a long time until the fry percent.
The important fact, and you said nothing. And could not create the theme. Now would be a manual for others.

Thanks for writing, I'll know for the future. Still hoping for a harness (not the OIG, SIOH, Marriage TDKS? clock frequency of 8MHz resonator is not a match, idr.)

Change the chassis! In the city of Donetsk on the radio market "motordrome" is the chassis (China) logo ELYS - picture perfect quality! Price - 300 UAH.

thanks for the advice of course, only from Simferopol Donetsk, where is very close [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] . Chassis me, sometimes, sometimes, to a large diagonal, and this makes no sense, and even cut out and cut. And in Simferopol chassis 450na based LC. Yes, even at 300 - ought to have more and earn chtoto [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] tv costs 450 USD.

عدل سابقا من قبل أشرف عثمان في الجمعة ديسمبر 10, 2010 5:32 pm عدل 2 مرات
أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 10, 2010 5:27 pm

• JVC C-21ZE Chassis MZ The image in SECAM flashes purple
    band in time which is lost color. PAL - works well.

JVC C-21ZE Chassis MZ
The image in SECAM flashes purple
band in time which is lost color. PAL - works well.
Ingredients:
percent. M37102M8-S42SP
Videoprots. M52343SP
Personnel LA7837
PSU: STR-S6707
Tuner: CEEU534-B02
TDKS: CJ28069-00AJ1
Memory: 24S04
History. Prior to my joining this TV doing: looking for
cause departure D1878. Made: to replace TDKS
SJ28069-00BJ1 (new). The result - zero. Took charge and was returnedunrepaired.
I was invited. Examined the cost: M52343SP - payana, quartz at
503kgts no 24S04 - is on the socket.
Posed quartz and D1878. Bklyuchayu TV: 5 sec thermal breakdown
with D1878, a high voltage has not appeared. Turned
faulty TDKS. Replaced on CJ28069-00AJ1. TV starts, but
there were problems with SECAM. Nutrition 8 volts clean and stable. M52343 -changed. Gating pulse to the 12pin
M52343 - as in the picture. But this is what saw: when the probe
ostsilografa touch 12pin, then SECAM is perfectly attuned.
What's the problem
?

wrote:
But this is what saw: when the probe
ostsilografa touch
from the oscilloscope is the input resistance.

Ostsilograf disconnected from the probe and the probe will still touch the picture becomes clear.

And by 15 M52325, too?

In the video processor Two quartz must stand. Try to replace.

I had a defect in one to one like yours on the TV Tashiba. There was consistently quartz pikushachny kondyuk. He changed his settings. He was replaced, and SECAM went.

wrote:
NotesAnd by 15 M52325, too?

At any point on the bus tried - is the same everywhere.

ADDED 09/12/2009 13:06

OZZIMOSIS wrote:
In the video processor Two quartz must stand. Try to replace.

I had a defect in one to one like yours on the TV Tashiba. There was consistently quartz pikushachny kondyuk. He changed his settings. He was replaced, and SECAM went.

It is you to be confused with PAL. One of quartz (4.43) - for PAL is used,
and the other for NTSC. These quartz can be thrown out, but not on SEKAM
affected.

The scheme of low quality, not seen tagging, a resistive divider 3.3 K and 22K, is associated with a 12 foot "play" face value a little bit, you're a TDKS changed.

wrote:
Notes, The scheme of low quality, not seen tagging, a resistive divider 3.3 K and 22K, is associated with a 12 foot "play" face value a little bit, you're a TDKS changed.

Liked the idea. Podstroechnik put in place of these resistors.
But, unfortunately, it has given nothing.

wrote:
band in time to which the color disappears
what a band - horizontal, vertical? Could put her photo ... [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة].
wrote:
Gating pulse to the 12pin
What's the problem?
And is it really Strobe "as in the picture? Something I doubt ... Something in this gate is not enough, and when the probe touch - laying this "something" adds [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] .

Was exactly the case. Local "Kulibin" replaced TDKS (China), with defective quartz 503 kHz. Eliminate flicker in SECAM could only install the native TDKSa ago. Conclusion - something namudrili windings our Chinese brothers.

And measurements of secondary power and pulses with no TDKS would clarify the picture?
If staffing is powered by TDKS, then measure the voltage of its power after the installation of Chinese flaya - very useful (can differ from the healthy norm). A staffing affects gating (SSC), and in recognition of SECAM.
Yes and no from the author's description of the distinct themes - looks like the gate, but "as in the picture." Pulse duration, amplitude, phase, ratio, etc. - May be nuances.

wrote:
Notes wrote:
band in time to which the color disappears
what a band - horizontal, vertical? Could put her photo ... [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة].
Notes wrote:
Gating pulse to the 12pin
What's the problem?
And is it really Strobe "as in the picture? Something I doubt ... Something in this gate is not enough, and when the probe touch - laying this "something" adds [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] .
Horizontal stripe. The width and location on the screen
chaotic. All components of the gate there. Scope of his 6 volts.
Tried to increase the scope, replacing the diode D542 (5,1 v) to
7,5 v, all the drum. If something is lacking in the gate, so it
duration, eg, OIG. Digicam evening will be lay-
picture.
Yesterday saw the following:
1. When the TV for long runs, the noise almost disappears.
But depends on the channel: somewhere more, somewhere less.
2. Spoiler necessarily appear when you change the plot from bright to
dark.

wrote:
Was exactly the case. Local "Kulibin" replaced TDKS (China), with defective quartz 503 kHz. Eliminate flicker in SECAM could only install the native TDKSa ago. Conclusion - something namudrili windings our Chinese brothers.

So I constantly having the urge to take home TDKS
the landlord TV. (If he had not thrown out)

brt137 wrote:
And measurements of secondary power and pulses with no TDKS would clarify the picture?
If staffing is powered by TDKS, then measure the voltage of its power after the installation of Chinese flaya - very useful (can differ from the healthy norm). A staffing affects gating (SSC), and in recognition of SECAM.
Yes and no from the author's description of the distinct themes - looks like the gate, but "as in the picture." Pulse duration, amplitude, phase, ratio, etc. - May be nuances.
I will work in this direction.

Strobe clumsy, it is checked first. And the food, the old telly.

wrote:
what a band - horizontal, vertical? Could put her photo ... .

It was like Philips 37kv1232 problem was the PSU (I do not know what it will help here)

Strobe clumsy, it is checked first. And the food, the old telly.

Nutrition checked first.

1 volt / division. 10 micro / s

It was something like that. Once upon a time put the decoder in the MP-3, the submodule on the TDA4555.
So the PAL and SECAM was great about the uncertainty at the old
submodule everything was normal. The whole thing was a strobe (not like he specifically this chip) on the waveform is no need to quibble. When the probe spit the color returns to normal output - put Conder at 100 peak on the mass of all was OK

In the photo such as the alignment is shifted to the right? Perhaps because of this flashing? Contour T121 does not work?

Meal you checked only a matter of how, and why? At least one literature was proven value and ESR? Gating how it hilenky, the lower shelf is narrow, and the scope of 4.5 volts, not enough will. At a minimum, should be 8V.

Gating how it hilenky
no fuck yourself hilenky it vooobsche on Stob not like.
Notes, TDKS me in fact, the gate you do not have, and what you see, it's kind of pathetic. A M52325 Respect and esteem, that anything showed.

On me then do not yell ... [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

, All that concerns SIOH from TDKSa up procedure, to check total.

wrote:
All components of the gate there. Scope of his 6 volts.
Tried to increase the scope, replacing the diode D542 (5,1 v) to
7,5 v, all the drum. If something is lacking in the gate, so it
duration, eg, OIG.
"And the rest, a great marquis, all right?" [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] Just here more than anything on suspicion personnel component of the gate, its duration - in particular. Yes, line sotavlyayuschaya, judging by the photo gate - it will not look, in spite of your claims. Personnel component can discern, zasinhronizirovav os on framerate.

I did not see that you check the secondary voltage TDKS. It seems the same has already been written about it. Even more so - that TDKS changed, and its quality is unknown. Yes, and LTL can be dead (as in basic nutrition personnel, and its trim). Himself writing that a defect with heat goes away. On staff a food which is - watching? When a defect appears, adjust the size of the frame is not Vliet a defect? Profiles of personnel, duration KIOH -?

Quote:
Exit - Conder put on 100 peak on the mass of all was OK

Advise ........ helps !!!!!!!! [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

wrote:

Put native TDKS all flooded. Compared the gates: the difference
not seen. And the scope of his limited stab.na 5.1 volts.
Decided.
Everyone thank you so much!

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] , Like this - not even interested in what was the problem, and did not measure it? [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

wrote:
A duration - is not important?
Photos of the personnel component gate you do not give it. Did you ever looked at him?

wrote:
Notes, [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] , Like this - not even interested in what was the problem, and did not measure it? [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

wrote:
A duration - is not important?
Photos of the personnel component gate you do not give it. Did you ever looked at him?

When the probe become, then the gate. becomes sufficient
for SEKAM. When the probe is clean, then the strobe-e something
changes and color breaks. But how does it see?
The reproach was adopted, but once again rearrange TDKS - there is no desire.
Tomorrow will try to figure out the difference in the datasheet-ah TDKS-s.

was necessary to make measurements directly on the machine. To hell with them, with the gate. Maybe this TDKS generally overvalued glow giving? And to lay the pipe for long. Yes, and personnel in what mode to work, what stress?
And those. data on Chinese TDKs may not be true.
wrote:
When the probe become, then the gate. becomes sufficient
for SEKAM. When the probe is clean, then the strobe-e something
changes and color breaks.
I can suggest - KIOH (SIOH) suggests that chain of COC (JOC) [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] And improves the gate [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] . We can only tell fortunes [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة].

Morning, evening mudreneya. Now to work on. Accomplish your goal.

SSC - so should be!

wrote:
When the probe is clean, then the strobe-e something
changes and color breaks. But how does it see?
You have so much advice was given, and you're ignoring. You impulses KIOH, SIOH - watching? They do not have to look at the gate! Percent could not do the normal gate, if it comes abnormal impulses.
You replaced TDKS, and I am glad that the defect had disappeared. And what was the reason? Measurements at the same TDKs make the same lazy. Underestimates the voltage on the staff could lead to a deterioration of form KIOH (important - their wrong duration), And this could lead to a problem in SECAM.
Notes wrote:
And the framerate gate and you're not looking. What c
wrote:
SSC - so should be!
Rightly [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]. For 4USTST [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

an you say about the personnel component of the gate, if sinhroniziruesh

oscillator on the line? In the best case - you'll see the amplitude of the human impulses in the gate. But the form in which they do not appreciate.

Wrote
Quote:
Holds. For 4USTST.
Phillips has a use [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

wrote:
Rightly [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]. For 4USTST [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] .
Well, well.

Shaw is not enough space.

Not enough - with this one (except the author's theme, except that) did not argue. But if we talk about standards for the gate, then its amplitude may vary depending on the specific circuit apparatus.

wrote:
then the amplitude
and with that no one disputes.

In the native TDKS-e 27v to 8pin LA7837
On the new TDKS-e 26v to 8pin LA7837
The size of this difference is not vertical sigrala. and for the formation of SSC goes sigrala.

wrote:
The size of this difference is not vertical sigrala. and for the formation of SSC goes sigrala.
there is not played.
TDKS number 6!

To check the version with the influence TDKS staffing, it was enough to add The voltage from the winding supply personnel, domotav winding (coil or two) on a core, coherent and in phase with the standard.
Notes wrote:
In the native TDKS-e 27v to 8pin LA7837
On the new TDKS-e 26v to 8pin LA7837
Under the scheme should be like 28.
wrote:
The slight decrease in supply of personnel primarily affects the scope and form KIOH. By the way - you are not looking oscillator.

wrote:
Under the scheme should be like 28.

I have used a scheme where the food on the +27 v mikruhe.

brt137 wrote:
The slight decrease in supply of personnel primarily affects the scope and form KIOH.

Visually, it is present, but the specific value with the OSC. C1-49 is difficult.
Therefore, agree and do not argue. And what could be another explanation?

Quote:
And what could be another explanation?
As an option: the current Chinese potribleniya TDKS more (you can check with an ammeter), resulting in changes mode power supply, which leads to gamonik affecting the RF component video, and as a result - bad color recognition.
You can still fantasize, but I would first check this version. Especially because the character is similar to BP, see the topic above

reason about the SSC being crucified? Is it so difficult to read as a general SECAM formed, and what is the flash, and where these outbreaks are. And do not wonder why the SSC is a tricky form?

Yes, me and myself would be useful and interesting. Where can I get the time.

wrote:
Where can I get the time.
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] while others, those who you repaired telly, there is a time handing out advice?

wrote:while others, those who you repaired telly, there is a time handing out advice?

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 10, 2010 10:14 pm

• Akai CT-G215D Chassis CA2 When you rotate horizontally.

Akai CT-G215D Chassis CA2, The image is rotated horizontally.

INGREDIENTS:
percent. PCA84C444
memory 24C02
HR - TDA3653B
IP Video - TDA8362
line transistor - BU2508DF
tdks - SAMSUNG FCM-20B027
service menu available.

TV was made a full MOT: completely disassembled vacuum cleaner and rubbed whereit was possible, then collected, fully 100% replaced by all the electrolytes.

After that drew attention to the image (horizontal lines) is slightly rotated afew degrees clockwise vertical lines are straight, see the photo, adjust whatwas on the board, not what is not given, they are not affected by this problem,replacement TDA3653B, and non-polar reservoirs in TDA3653B stud is not what isnot given, the operating system is not broken sits on the neck like Merv, ringsinformation does not stagger the magnets will not fall off, replaced 2sd2482also not something not given, the voltage B + 105V, the other from the outputs ofstabilizers 78hh in normal TV is already running more months, no other symptomsof did not come out (not burnt), not particularly what is not heated, the TVworks like a clock.

Whether it was to say something I can not because machine was donated to thecountry-that would get used to the ground I only know that when you turn to a particularly on the image,not what is not conspicuous except one, that an hour was lost image, and thenoff / on to restore it, and repaired for days rabotet without failure, just gotout the above-mentioned distortion does not change with time.

Tell me because of what may be a distortion, or may be it can be something youcan adjust. (In the newer TVs have a function rotate the image, just a fewdegrees, in this TV this unfortunately is not).

Thanks in advance all the answers.

wrote:
see photos
And where is it? There may be, the OS is crooked from birth.

I apologize to the photos came out lining, disassemble it as paste, and about the OS also creeps assumptions.

wrote:
vertical lines are straight lines, see photos
This is bullshit, the photo clearly shows that they are too biased, only the vertical less noticeable. Spin operating system.

Thanks for the reply, everything is still running, I'll twist.

wrote:
hence all the same it is running, I'll twist.
Clip do not forget to relax. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Quote:
100% fully replaced all electrolytes.
It's cool [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Duck Kalinengradskih lot of new TV, came with such a defect. Perhaps the Chinese have a different earth's magnetic field acts [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] Where possible, during repairs, turning the OS. Where hard prikleyalas, left so that the CRT did not Screw.

wrote:
Quote:
100% fully replaced all electrolytes.
It's cool [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
And you both want?
Quote:
TV has been made complete TO

Thanks to everyone responded, the problem is solved by turning the operating system for a few fractions of a degree.
OS probably do with the birth of a crooked costs, although given the assembly pahabnuyu TV then we can prove that he was well adjusted .:-), on this picture to turn no one paid attention.

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 10, 2010 10:31 pm

• JVC AV-21QMG3 Nonlinearity of the vertical inversion below.

Manpower AN5522, videoprocessor NN5198K, percent MN1873287JK1.
chassis [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

Here is a picture
First appeared periodically, and then increasingly, in the end, now is aconstant.
Changed in almost all the staff. The result is zero. Not at hand ostsilografa,it would be easier.
Can someone experienced, send the right path.

Look for Hunt for the words: "human resources", JVC, "blot".

wrote:
"Blob".
so the fault is called?

wrote:
Manpower AN5522,.
Changed in almost all the staff.
AN5522 me too? What a mystery words "almost all"?

JVC AV-14A3

prots.MN1873287JJ1
video.NN5198K
HR AN5522

lower inversion about 2cm from the top is stretched.
Voltage video processor and personnel in the norm, has changed all around theelectrolytes AN5522.Poproboval recommendation to replace the D306 (120th) to560th, C501 (470mkf) on 47mkf, nothing has changed, the voltage at C501 toreplace the 7.2 volt, after replacing 6 9volt.Spasibo.

wrote:
HR AN5522
change it

Thanks, will try.

changed AN5522, nothing has changed, what else can be pitfalls but NN5198K, thank you.

Deflecting watching? Try setting the service menu (scurve)

Look trigger pulse frame and check the whole chain from percent to HR MS

See obvesku kadrovoi

wrote:
See obvesku kadrovoi
Proper mysl.Tam somewhere there soprotik (just do not remember which) stands in chains A5522.U I had a similar Bayda with volvulus, was this just cracked soporotik popolam.Rezistor planar.

Thanks will try.

Again took up the pending yashik.
With increasing capacity of C437, is connected to 45noge NN5198K to 0.1 microfarads to 0.2 microfarads (parallel connected capacitor 0,1 uF) the size and linearity of the screen is restored. C437 tselyy.Tolko sometimes vertical size is changed abruptly, but only slightly by 2-3mm. With what it can be connected and will not impact whether such repairs, can anyone come across. Thank you.

Yes, it came across such a defect in my case gave NN5198K, only if the change will not forget to initialize.

Thanks, have ordered NN5198K, but how to initialize.

Came to plow the track, some torn- apparently changed NN5198, colors not found in any Palestinians in SECAM.Chip runs cooler 50-60 degrees. (?) When you switch from console to manuallycolor system, a slightly different hue. Voltage is normal, firmware tried topour, does not help. Holidays on the nose, and did not want to leave the clientwithout telly. Can tell something sensible?

What is a "shade"?
Do you have an oscilloscope, you can view the diagrams?

Can make the initialization of the processor. If you switch off the TV. simultaneously press the MENU button and VOLUME + on the face, while holding to the mains.
Recommended after replacing NN5198K.

But generally - Human [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Initialization tried to make no changes, but about the tone, the picture becomes slightly pink SECAM, today bought NN5198k, tomorrow I will probovat.U anyone have any DATA SHEET at 5198k, share, or tell me where to get, but then I have something nowhere found!

Replace the processor to do initialization and finalization of CPU power to stem HVcc. Voltage on it should not be higher than 6.2V. Warm up will be less.

6.2 volts is clearly a refinement made the plant, and a resistor, and Conder.

Then do the initialization. With the new processor will be the same.

And how to do it for this procedure? (MN1873287JJ1). Tried MENU + VOLUME "+", does not pass.

Podkin quartz color.

A lot of the "Left" and chips with their problems. This is much more expensive - it is written.
My opinion: if the chip works in the "mode", ie by postoyanke okay while heated, then the cause of most
chip.

Quartz has a pop, not that. IC took over 9uev, "Synthesis of Sevastopol, they usually left the details if you just warn. Or maybe someone in the course, in the service, there is something in color, but it can not enter, probably because I have a remote Chinese. While trying different firmware.

Install the system. Colors in the service is, of course, but if in use. menu, they switch is likely to order there, ... dump transfused.
Try again look oscilloscope pin. 36, 38 NN5198K, when the signal''color. band''- they must be viewable video of the same amplitude of about 2.8 at.
And with the video input is also no color?

Was the case. Also was razdolban.Okazalas soldering and track vidioprotsessora

So at the JVC standard input to the service holding the book. DISPLAY press book. PICTURE MODE on the user's remote control.

The Chinese remote control in a service not enter.

Two Key-us, with video inputs also no color. At 36 feet see video 1.5 volt, 38 foot 1.8 volts. entered into service, but it is clearly not the case.
Gradually begin to rave about on this JVC!!!!

Try again - check the pulse on the row zener D553 (D1553), zener MA3091 / M. Apparently, this is a chain forming the control SC; through D554 (D1554) arrives at the 52nd leg NN5198K.
Capacitor C303 (C1303) between 4.43 and quartz housing, EMK. 10pF.
Also regimes postoyanke decoder:

Thanks.
Replaced NN5198K, when you turn on screen was normal, but a minute later the same samoe.Mozhet whether NN5198K so quickly break down if the voltage is normal, but I'm involved with the 120th, not 560 ohms. Or the fact that once earned it a coincidence?

Is overheating so NN5198K and problems with staff make revision to reduce the power videprotsa should be hockey

It was like, in my opinion you have the OS has died!

Thank you. Same OS suspect. Today, try to check if we find a replacement. Well, advice from the previous topic will try tomorrow accomplish your goal. By the way boss told what was already a year ago, someone once repaired, is - history is silent.

wrote:
"Blob".
so the fault is called?
It is a treasured it for spare change that .....
I'm 99.9% sure that the problem there.
See the feedback loop of personnel.

Profile filled out!

pozdas: Locate near videoprotsa drop of glue underneath a wall kondyukom, carefully clean it underneath SMD resistor 10 ohms at one end to another percent to the input of staff, change it and not prozvanivaya you will have happiness (I have met several times!). This is in searchBadly looking for!

wrote:
It was like, in my opinion you have the OS has died!
- You are very childish questions zadaeshi are the same bad advice you give! OSA is checked (if you do nothing) for 2 minutes - the external "recess" 10.6 Volt submit!

the Chinese had a similar defect came from a food video pct-9 volt Krenek gave 11 volts

Changed Conder S401, checked food videoprotsa (generally all Krenke checked again) - no change. Before replacing the resistor R401 is not reached (by the way glue there have not seen, but telly is already repaired, can remove).
When measuring voltages AN5522 suddenly was adjusted image, and is now working normally, contagion. Rattle board, bent, moving elements - the defect is not manifested in any way. Members with a good increase for cracks tracks, and yet also replace R401.
Thanks to all who responded.

If zamenish rezik return nebudet. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

The problem remains unsolved. Yesterday, he worked 10 minutes and returned to the original. Changed the R401 - is useless. Voltage on the AN5522 not match a pattern. On the fifth leg 5V instead of 14, the third 3,5 V instead of 1. Nutrition mikruhi normal - 25.5 V. May still have some thoughts?

wrote:
On the fifth leg 5V instead of 14, the third 3,5 V instead of 1
It is not normal.

Replace once more personnel.
Rezik replace native and throw so and did not find, staff and around propayat good flux.
Replace electrolytes for new personnel.
Do all this and report back on progress.
No checks, just a stupid change the result.

What'll have to shake all over again, more methodically. A day later, the two accomplish your goal.

wrote:
Video feed pct
also would not hurt to check.

As always, it was not in the reel [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] . Turned out to be faulty resistor R441 8,2 kOhm on the input frame. Resistance floated from nominal to infinity. Replaced - all OK. Many thanks to all for your help.

Thank you, rework done.
Problem solved, replaced C401 (0,47 ICF), a normal screen, although it tested,the capacity was normal.
Thank you all.

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 10, 2010 10:33 pm

• Mitsubishi CT-21M2EET-P White horizontal line at the top

Problem solved by replacing thecapacitor voltdobavki S454(100m/35v).

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 10, 2010 10:34 pm

• LG CF-20F30 (MC-64A) Too much brightness to reverse course and damping poles

(The black horizontal stripe was added during shooting.)
Problem solved by replacing the electrolyte supply video amplifier
C418-10m/250v.

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 10, 2010 10:40 pm

• HYUNDAI H-TV2900PF There is no linearity.

Ingredients:
Manpower TDA8172
BP 44608P40
Percent of 8857 .....
(Again, a piece of paper with a full staff at work left)
I have here a picture (the band just above the middle - the effect of camera)

Checked the pulse on power supply- no. Pozamenya electrolytes - it is useless. Changed personnel - no change.Substituted resistance parallel frame. cat. - Has given nothing. Rummaged inthe service - nothing. Power to the staff comes 28B. not bipolar.
Scheme while to look once in the evening'll do the search.
Now that's sin on the OS
When you rotate the left podstroechnika number of sparse line changes.

Look at the waveforms on the subject of the parasitic generation of the output frame

- In a similar chassis is LA78040.
Check.

This ANALOGS [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

wrote:
is an analogue [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Are left counterparts.
We got TDA8177F-tester call 3.7 foot, as no "F".
Have to move to STV9379FA.

wrote:
Have to move to STV9379FA.
They even after one left [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Manifested with heat. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

wrote:
Now that's sin on the OS
reversing the wires going to the HR coils and uvidish OS or not.

And pikushki-Conder to trim staff checked?.

And linearity is not exactly? the image is elongated snout? just from the photo on the vertical bands, it is unclear looks like on video some byaka prolazit and extinguishes the signal, but not linearly. sfotkalby picture with ether.

It was not a Babinet
Today slung wires, I realized that the OS is not in the business.
Re-checked all resistors, pikushki replacement.
Oscillator at the input of micro-saw curve, there is at 3.9k soport, on hisside of the saw was a normal procedure.
At the last moment replaced the diode voltodobavki 2pin 6pin chip. And all thedefect disappeared, and he called as usual, and not even thought to it.
Thank you for helping
Pictures can not put the provider stsuk does not eliminate the problem initself until Monday, ADSL does not work.

wrote:
replaced the diode voltodobavki 2pin 6pin
U underestimated the pin 6 has been secured.

At 6 foot was on the floor somewhere less than a volt, and after the measure was not.
Thanks for the site scheme [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 10, 2010 10:42 pm

• ERRISON Four squares on the screen.

problem is solved by a change inthe service menu values PATTERN 4 on 0

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 10, 2010 10:44 pm

Polar 54CTV-3089 chassis T08-29Ksmall size of the horizontal with a strong cushion.

The problem is solved by replacing Polevikov V303-IRF630and resistor R531-4, 7om/2w .

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Sharp 72DS-18S chassis CA100

First there were chaotic noise,about 20 minutes the picture becomes clear. Later that interference will notdisappear altogether!

CPU - IX1629BM (SAB-C161K-L16Q) +X24645
+ M27C4001 12F1 + HYB514256B-60
TXT - SDA5273S
SP - MSP3400C-PP-C6
IF / SIF - TDA6930
Sound - TDA7480
Switch - TEA6420
Tuner - CTT5020N
FBT - 473202.24 (HR-6497}
HOT - BUH1015HI (2SC4821, 2SC5252)
100Hz BOX
IX1621BM (SDA9290)
IX1625BM (SIP3250)
IX1616BM (VPC3210A)
IX16178M (SDA9220)
IX1618BM (SDA9251)
IX1626BM (SDA9362)
IX1620 (SDA9280)
TDA4780
Exactly sure - the problem is 100 Hz the block, but I do not understand how tosolve
Nepropaya saw. Kondyuki ... What should I do? Telly was 2 years. Decided to do.Resolder line, personnel, decided problemma pincushion image. ULF After joyfulunderstanding that the telly works noticed - interference that varies withtime, but not disappear. When the telly yuzalsya were such interference, butdisappeared after 20 min. Decided problemma, propayav connectors block 100Hz
So will advise?

LTL on nutrition, self-same, and said. In normal 12c so wagging.

This is the litas to the digital module. Mow all - and not make a mistake. (Tipovuha)

podutochnit Mona that feeds the DAC 9280 [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

t? [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] By LF like?

You can not specify, dead 95%. Therefore, a change EVERYTHING!

I have on companies such as noise - if the telly is near, and from room antenna plow! [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

On secondary housing all kandyuki me. But instead of 12.5 is 11.3. On the AV board - 7 instead of 9c. According to Bass, such as interference.

It, it! I tried to block changed from 70DS-1915 no interference, but the image on a light background. Memory also changed. (No longer display AV input) on the old model, it is one ... But here and firmware to be changed, I think so. I have a 100Hz cure. I'll try kondyuki.

A smd kondyuki both fail. Or are they just short-circuit making nutrition??

Fault they do, the tester can "call" normal, capacitance meter the same way. Or electrolytes me without looking or check ESR-meter

wrote:
This litas in the digital module.
They were not so much. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Yes, I realized where I was! I mean SMD capacitors ... Che with them can be, generally?

Really out of - for LTL in this block such interference .... Or is it true, types of diseases!?

And we're about SMD capacitors ...
They have, besides the loss of capacity, increased ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance)
Tester did not measure.
Disease typical for similar units

wrote:
I mean SMD capacitors.
They do not touch.
Vypayay couple of LTL, the more capacity, and tell what their loss.

SMD reverse side of the board are. Such small. They are nonpolar. 10N 100N, etc. I'm talking about them. A blue kondyuki changed all tomorrow!

smd-electrolytes me, small smd-"boxes" do not touch

Quote:
Change the smd-electrolytes
Where did you see there? [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Quote:
Vypayay couple of LTL, the more capacity

A die with a small capacity ........ [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

I apologize for the SMD-electrolytes (images are not displayed)
SMD-electrolyte or plain - indeed it does not change.
If you do not change them all - likely repeat

wrote:

A die with a small capacity.
Well, well. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] As it climbed into the boxing CUC1824, all without exception reduced in capacity. It is easier to change.

Guys, replacement of capacitors has solved the problem. How to add a theme to the section - Troubleshooting on images?

Add some pictures from the failure, give a link to this topic ...

We must clarify what Conder changed.

Replacing the capacitors in the digital unit will

I would "skew" all - which has not yet povysdyhali, lyazhut in the near future! [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Quote:
I would "skew" all - which has not yet povysdyhali, lyazhut in the near future!

100%

But it is necessary, so it is necessary .... Replace All.

When all done, Mark thread solved.

All done. Works! And how to celebrate - RESOLVED??

And understood. Thank you all for guidance on - troubleshooting ....

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 10, 2010 10:55 pm

• Erisson 2108The screen chaotic undulating bands

Problem solved by replacing theelectrolyte supply video amplifier S562-22mkf\ 250V.

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 11, 2010 4:44 am

Samsung CS-14CS8TR chassis KS1A
After an hour of work appear horizontal noise on bright subjects.

Defect corrected by replacing thepower supply capacity of S806-1500pf \ 2kv

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 11, 2010 4:56 am

Grundig CUC 6360 chassis
Geometric distortion of the raster.

Dear Colleagues, Does thatZaneta, not stingy, and do not count for work report: where hidden defect!(Scheme I have no: (()

Thank you!

Here you can place the means ofrepair systems correct the raster method of repair and restoration of healthschemes and components of EW.
As well as links to ready-made solutions.

The unit came with areduced horizontal and pincushion image. Fault was nepropay capacitor S630.After propayki image has increased, but it became too large, the pillowremains. Diode modulator tested, capacitors, and in general all that relates toEW. Managing Amplification collected on Polevikov standing on radiaore. Radiatorquite cold. The impression is that the diode modulator is not controlled. Q:What should be the gate Polevikov and what voltage postoyanke? Lost in broaddaylight.

TYPICAL PATTERN ADJUSTMENTS EW diode modulator.

essli not rihodit voltage proverr620 --- 2.7om.on obryvaetya.potomu chtoc630 --- 430nf250vtechet without electrolyte attention.

The resistance of the whole, the video processor is also changed. I interisuyut ostsilogrammy. What electrolyte you mean?

Tear Polevikov, the image must be smaller than the screen edges and podushkoy.Esli this does not happen - look where techet.Kosvenno Polevikov cold - a sign of leakage past it.

Remove the 2.7 ohm, be sure the amount was minimal. When shorting the lower diode is maximum. Means a defect in the correction amplifier. Ostsilogrammy not look here, but usually they look like neotfiltrovanye 50 Hz when the amplitude of the bridge. 0,1-0,5 in. Cond. Polevikov need to be replaced in the first place.

Oscillograms here helps a little. Typically they are purely indicative.
If the scheme is the same as you pay attention to details of the capacitive divider C 3, C 4. L 1. If the throttle and has a large "large" then the circuit inductance mood (in resonance), maybe he Vítkov. Effect Polevikov can check on the move, first by closing the C 4, then the bolt (G) on the hull.

Quote:

chtoc630 --- 430nf250vtechet not pay attention electrolyte
NOT electrolyte JUST change it. C630 430NANOFARAD 250VOLT.

The scheme is identical, of course, the guys will try all that you posovetovali.S4 desoldering and tested it on one emkost.Ne understand why the law Dzhoulya_Lentsa absent in this case? None withdrawal Polevikov no stress, I do not think the end of which sits on the mass.

I replaced the S630.

Cheers, won! The culprit was the inductance of L1 (the scheme Rottora), shorted coil. After rewinding everything fell into place. Your assumption about the throttle, confirmed Bolshany thank you, and thanks to everyone who took part in teme.S Yours! [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

The Lord helped with the repair tele philips 29 pt 9113/58 md2.22eaa.Umenshilsya size horizontally, along the edges of the tube from both sides were highly visible cell kineskopa.Ne know where to dig? Scheme est.S Sincerely Dmitriy.Tema closed.

Are not taken to create a topic in the subject. Open up your detail and describe all.

In place of inductor L1 (the scheme Rottora), pstavil choke old ULPTTS, DTS90LTS2 all regulirovri work. Transistor does not get hot. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Some models have a SAMSUNG feature - a small filter canister and spitsefichesky transistor Q405. Trying to increase capacity and replace the S412 transistor counterparts to nothing lead. Strong heating of the transistor and inductor L403 over 90 - 110 C *.
Replacement of Q405 on the original solved the problem, the heating down to 50 - 65 C *

- The diagram below, a fragment of the TV Schneider, almost classical.
Test procedure:
- Check the tank capacity is particularly highlighted in red to point B.
- The connector on the case will affect the points A, B, C. screen should expand beyond the screen kinescope. If not, the repair chain from reservoir to the diodes.
- Close the base (point D) on the case screen should narrow.
- Transistor amplifier shaper of the parabola, for efficiency, not proveryayutsya vypaivaya - circuiting the B / E and E / K with tweezers, it is safe.
- Option EW FET (the scheme of SERGE, ):

Oscillograms of little help, as a rule they are purely indicative.
Pay attention to details capacitive divider C 3, C 4. L 1. If the throttle and has a large "large" then the circuit inductance EW, usually mood (in resonance), maybe throttle Vítkov. Effect Polevikov can check on the move, first by closing the C 4, then the bolt (G) on the hull.

wrote:
Some models have a SAMSUNG feature - a small filter canister and spitsefichesky transistor Q405. Trying to increase capacity and replace the S412 transistor counterparts to nothing lead. Strong heating of the transistor and inductor L403 over 90 - 110 C *.
Replacement of Q405 on the original solved the problem, the heating down to 50 - 65 C *

- The diagram below, a fragment of the TV Schneider, almost classical.
Test procedure:
- Check the tank capacity is particularly highlighted in red to point B.
- The connector on the case will affect the points A, B, C. screen should expand beyond the screen kinescope. If not, the repair chain from reservoir to the diodes.
- Close the base (point D) on the case screen should narrow.
- Transistor amplifier shaper of the parabola, for efficiency, not proveryayutsya vypaivaya - circuiting the B / E and E / K with tweezers, it is safe.
- Option EW FET (the scheme of SERGE, ):

Oscillograms of little help, as a rule they are purely indicative.
Pay attention to details capacitive divider C 3, C 4. L 1. If the throttle and has a large "large" then the circuit inductance EW, usually mood (in resonance), maybe throttle Vítkov. Effect Polevikov can check on the move, first by closing the C 4, then the bolt (G) on the hull.
In these SONY above in Scheme Conder S412 - 474 (0,47) I change neglyadya if only hint came on the pillow.

I've forgotten that in Russia the problem is called a pillow.[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة])) So, and wrote in German, with easy transfer.
Thanks for the tip-off to the diodes ..! And if there was anything specific name for this model?

Thank you!

burned down the resistance of the circuit and DPT TDA8350.podkin resistances if burned Change the 8350.prover that above written.

n this case, the output stage of correction in one case with personnel TDA8350. Poєtomu at breakage of the resistor chain correction, first check the diode and, then, to assume a chip

8350 when output is shorted to ground, the picture razezzhaetsya, but in your case, break it off of, or after it, which is a precipice, the chain is not very bolshaya.proydis drosel view, the resistance and Conder (within 0.45 microfarads)
to make sure that the fault lies precisely after mikruhi, podymi in the air 11 feet and a closed circuit to the ground, if the picture is not exactly what razehalas after mikruhi
circuit device is not, so writing in general, I think the problems should not be!

look, do not posodi on the ground 11 feet!

Thanks friends!

Everything turned out. R 503 - loss of, well, D 434 replaced. Stands on the run ...

Thank you all! With me prichtaetsya. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة])

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 11, 2010 4:58 am

HYUNDAI H-TV2910SPF chassis 5P19,

A narrow strip of thehorizontal size of 5 cm, from time to time may be disclosed in full screen.This model was nepropay resistor Vertical R462 -0,8 Ω/2W.

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 11, 2010 5:01 am

Samsung TV Chassis SCT-11B, a horizontal crease in the middle of the screen, the toprastyanut.Byla replaced chip, all the electrolytes in the harness, checked allkonlensatory, replaced diode voltdobavki, the picture is not menyalas.Do repair c0 shots to 4 and after 5 and 6, found cliff pathfrom the resistor R310 on the + S309.Privozhuwaveforms can be useful to someone. Before the repair mode chip did not fit thescheme-
1-8c
2-0,12 in
3-1c
4-0 in
5-3,4 in
6-3c
7-24c
8-12c
9-0,4 in
10-0V
11 = 21V
12-24c
After the repair mode is conform to the schema

أشرف عثمان
المدير العام
المدير العام
أشرف عثمان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 11, 2010 5:02 am

Akai 1407D. Well-known long-defect: the vertical damping poles. Butin this TV is so pronounced that he could not help but put on public display.In addition, people are looking out, and probably listening to this TV, broughtup the fact that these bands are visible even in the off kinescope. The problemis solved by replacing the electrolyte S436-22mkf\ 160V.

رشيدشريدة
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

المهنة : مهندس
عدد المساهمات : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/05/2011
العمر : 64

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس يوليو 07, 2011 10:59 pm

عمل رائع جداااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا
Honor
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

المهنة : موظف
عدد المساهمات : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/01/2018
العمر : 44

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests service manual-schematic- repair   Requests service manual-schematic- repair - صفحة 2 Emptyالسبت يناير 13, 2018 7:57 pm

أرجو مخطط لهذا التيكون tcon board  لشاشة سامسونج ua55es8000 التيكون هو   bn41-01790c

Requests service manual-schematic- repair
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 2 من اصل 2انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» HPC-service manual-schematic
» قسم طلبات دوائر الفيديو -Requests service manual-schematic
» JVC-service manual-schematic
» JAC- service manual-schematic
» BMW-service manual-schematic

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
أشرف عثمان للإلكترونيات :: قسم الصيانة - Repair-TV :: أرشيف قسم دوائر أجهزة التليفزبون-service manual-schematic-
انتقل الى: