[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Fig. 1.1.5. Block diagram of testing the CD-drive
Table 1.1.1. Decryption keys flowchart test the CD-drive
Verify that the block laser puller after his replacement
|BAND ||Power ON / OFF |
|-> ||Jump to drive up the tracks |
|<- ||Jump to drive down the tracks |
|1 ||Mapping units AGC |
|2 ||Switching Mode RF gain, offset adjustment mapping / tracking adjustment balancing / run tracking |
|3 ||Closing / focusing, tracking and RF AGC |
|4 ||Switching speed 1x or 2x (with 2x audio outputs are not supported) |
|5 ||Fixing mistakes, launching a counter and display package |
|6 ||Focus Mode switch and closing the tracking / switching transitions between tracks |
Block laser puller can not be repaired, so if you suspect its faulty
units replaced. Position of the puller is not subject to adjustment, but
can be verified to meet the required standards - determination of the
allowable limits for him. Following may be signs of an incorrect factory
setting: the inability to successfully perform search procedures and
treatment records are either too long during these procedures. Procedure
for verifying the installation puller as follows:
1. In test mode, the player charged with a test disc (catalog number ABEX TCD-782).
2. Press the «►» and «◄» go to the farthest track on the disc, pressing the 3 key focus is turned off when
the display should be displayed code 91.
3. Pressing the two balances the tracking. The display should have a
value of 81. Press the 3 key four times, and then again to display the
4. Using the oscilloscope verify the phase shift between the voltages
at the control points E and F on the motherboard CD-drive S10MP3 (see
wiring diagram in Fig. 1.1.6). [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Fig. 1.1.6. Wiring diagram of the oscilloscope to the board S10 MP3
5. To determine the phase shift guided Fig. 1.1.7. In good condition board puller phase shift should not exceed 75 degrees. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Fig. 1.1.7. The angle between the phases The mapping of error codes on the display
During operation, the CD-drive can be various failures, while the
display shows the appropriate error code. At the same time the player
switches to SERRORM. The error code is displayed in the display area
minutes (DMIN) and second (DSEC) display. Display area of the track
number (DTNO) in most cases it remains empty.
Depending on the number of characters on the display format for error may be as follows:
- To 8-bit display - ERROR-xx (xx - number of errors);
- To 6-bit display - ERR-xx or Err-xx;
- To 4-digit display - E-xx.
Most significant bit error code takes the value of a set of "1", "3",
and «A», which allows a mistake to attribute to one of the 3 types,
- Installation error;
- Failed to read and search;
- Other errors.
Errors in trouble with the mechanical part of the unit, not shown.
Error also appears when the disc table of contents (TOC) can not be
read. In this case, the mechanical part of the player will continue to
List of error codes is presented in Table. 1.1.2.
Table 1.1.2. Error codes car CD-receiver «Pioneer DEH-P3500»
Disassembly Procedure Radios
Error Number Content errors The reason
|10 ||Does not work the carriage of the optical drive || malfunction in the mechanical part of the carriage, the driver is faulty motor control, fault management system |
|11 ||No beam focusing ||Can not be selected focusing laser: the defect may be caused by a malfunction of focusing coils, the driver control circuit |
|12 ||There is no rotation of the disk ||Defective drive motor, its driver or control circuit |
|17 ||Do not set the settings ||Protecting PTA failure / scratches and dirt on the disk, strong external vibration |
|22 ||The disc is unreadable || There is no correct MP3 or WMA files on the disk |
|23 ||Invalid data format ||Contents of the disc is recorded in a format not compatible with the ISO 9660 Level -1 and Level -2 |
|30 ||Exceeding the time of search ||violation of the data structure or surface of the disc |
|44 ||Failed to select the file ||Does not match the number selected to play in the |
existing tracks on the disc - all records are skipped due to
inconsistencies selected number
|50 ||Error loading / unloading Display ||Can not be completed loading / unloading of the disc from the drive |
|A0 ||No power ||Defect in power supply |
For repair and replacement of faulty units tape recorder should be
dismantled. This operation is performed in the following sequence:
1. Remove the cover tape recorder.
2. Twisting the 4 screws holding 1 (Figure 1.1.
, then disconnect the connector and remove the CD-mechanism of the body. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Fig. 1.1.8. Removing the CD-drive mechanism
3. Twisting the 2 screws 2 (ris.1.1.9) and remove the front panel.
4. Twisting the screw 1 (Fig. 1.1.9) fixing the left side of the body.
5. Twisting the 3 screws 3 (Figure 1.1.9) mounting board amplifier and a tuner to the back panel.
6. Turn with pliers, metal latch screw 3 (Fig. 1.1.9).
7. Twisting the screw 4 (Figure 1.1.9) and extract a fee from the case. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Fig. 1.1.9. Removing the module amplifier and tuner
Then remove the top and bottom of the chassis CD-drive (Figure 1.1.10) in the following sequence:
1. Initially extracted 4 springs A (Fig. 1.1.10) with the upper
frame, and then - 2 springs in (Fig. 6) with the front and 2 springs C
(Fig. 1.1.10) - with a side part.
2. To remove the top of the chassis open the latch on the rotary anvil A (denoted A in a circle in Fig. 1.1.10).
3. Raise the bearing mechanism of the carriage and disconnect the three damper (Fig. 1.1.10).
4. Read the bottom of the chassis. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Fig. 1.1.10. Removing frames
Finally, remove the disc loading mechanism as follows (Fig. 1.1.11):
remove the attachment from an internal locking mechanism, and then
remove the two retaining washers, switch clamp, a movable lever and
locking lever laser puller. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Fig. 1.1.11. Removing the disc loading mechanism Description of the processes during CD-Receiver
The order of transfer to the active mode of the microcontroller unit
IC 601 (PE5338A), as well as the inclusion of a sequence of elements and
1. When you turn on the device supply voltage is 5 V on pin. 1941
microcontroller. After that consistently placed low potential
corresponding to the log. "0" on the sensor voltage control power backup
battery (vyv. 93, BSENS), sensor control voltage main power battery
(vyv. 92, ASENS) and the sensor opening hinged panels (vyv. 90, DSENS).
2. When not connected to the bus on the IP-BUS pin. 71 (ASENBO)
microcontroller (through which is controlled by bus power IP-BUS)
remains a high potential (logical "1").
3. On the sensor flap closure panel (vyv. 77, CSENS) formed voltage
equal to 2 ... 3B. Sign of the voltage differences from the above may be
that the keyboard (except the buttons EJECT) becomes inactive. In this
case, can boot and eject the disc.
4. When the voltage on the sensor closing hinged panels required
level, starts the process of information exchange with the
microcontroller controller front panel.
5. At the contact activation circuit panel (vyv. 1, SWVDD) is set high voltage.
6. Is a sequential logical connection and keyboard to play from.
7. At the touch "control system voltage (vyv. 21, SYSPW) exposed high voltage.
Actually, after the microcontroller goes into operation. Temporary block diagram of the CD-drive recorder
Fig. 01.01.1912 tab shows waveforms of the control points of the scheme for the following
- Loading CD format 12 cm (osts. 1);
- Loading CD format 8 cm (osts. 2);
- Set the settings after loading the disc type CD-DA format 12 cm (osts. 3);
- Set the settings after loading the disc type CD-ROM format, 12 cm (Session 1) (osts. 4);
- Set the settings after loading the disc type CD-ROM format, 12 cm (third session) (osts. 5);
- Select the CD as the source player (osts. 6, 7);
- Playing the disc type CD-DA format 12 cm (osts.
- Playing the disc type CD-ROM format 12 cm with periodic jumps the tracks (osts. 9);
- A form of signal to the spindle during playback (osts. 10, 11);
- A central signal RF (osts. 12);
- Control signal focus (osts. 13);
- Signal tracking (osts. 14);
- Go to the 1-st, 32 th and 100 th Tracks (osts. 15-17);
- The passage of the elements of protection against unauthorized copying (osts. 18);
- When looking at internal or external direction (osts. 19);
- Playback of digital audio (osts. 20, 21);
- Playback of analog audio signal (1kHz) (osts. 22);
- Extract CD format 12 cm (osts. 23);
- Extract CD format 8 cm (osts. 24);
- Switching from the CD-ROM CD-DA button BAND (osts. 25);
- Switched back to CD-DA on CD-ROM pressing BAND (osts. 26).
We proceed to consider the possible malfunction, their diagnosis and correction.