Official Website: [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
Review By: Jestine Yong
Ebook Title: LCD TV Repair Tips Volume 2
Ebook Author: Kent Liew
Delivery Method: Ebook format: Instant DeliveryDoes this guide really work?
Yes definitely because it was the compilation from actual fault and
solution from 21 brands of LCD TVs in the market. This is a practical
guide and not about LCD TV theories. Using the information in this
manual will surely improve the repair rate in LCD TVs.Pro and cons of LCD TV Repair Tips Volume 2Pros:
- It has about 51 photos (excluding the bonuses photos) to remove the
guesswork. By referring to the photos you could easily know which
section is faulty and you could use the photos to help you to
troubleshoot other type of LCD TV model in the market.
- It comes with 3 bonuses (true case histories) on how he have solved
· Sony KLV37S550 LCD TV with Stuck On Standby Mode Problem (23 photos)
· LG-RM295B-RA with Display Distortion fault (12 photos) and
· Samsung LA 32B350F2 LCD TV with Screen Full Of Black and White Thin Vertical Lines (17 photos)
- It has the “Fast Search Fault Index Page” – This means if you come
across a LCD TV that have the audio fault, you can easily refer to the
page that have the solution for audio faults on different model. This
could definitely save your time.
- It has 60 days money back guarantee.
-You can email Kent for any support question on LCD TV RepairCons:
-This Ebook is not for newbies. It is written for those already know
how to repair electronics equipment. However, if your intention is to
involve in the LCD TV repair in the future then it will not be a waste
to get the Ebook.
-Since this Ebook is in PDF format thus you have to take the trouble to print all the 105 pages out for easy reference.
-Not all problem solution have the photos to assist the readers.
-It would be an added advantage if he could include few more true case histories in the Ebook.Overall conclusion for LCD TV Repair Tips Volume 2 Ebook
This Ebook is one that is worth giving a try, especially since it
provides all the good repair information on LCD TV repair. More
importantly the Ebook does not make empty promises to repairers.